|Job title||Device engineer|
|Job description||We are currently seeking to hire a device engineer with an expertise in the field of organic electronics, preferably with a previous relevant experience in the OLED research field. The engineer undertaking this position will focus primarily on the engineering and characterization of OSLDs. The responsibilities and tasks of the device engineer will include:
- Advanced design, engineering and characterization of OSLDs aiming at improving their performance and operational stability.
- Support the development of test and characterization systems for development and production of organic semiconductor laser modules
- Work closely with the material team within KOALA Tech and other industrial partners to design and develop the new OSLD technology that enable the best device performance.
- Previous experience in the engineering/evaluation of organic electronic devices is mandatory.
- Knowledge in the fabrication processes of organic semiconductor devices; understanding of the interaction between process and device performance.
- Electroluminescent device test and evaluation skills; knowledge/experience in electrical and optical measurements.
- Able to work in a result driven environment, flexible to change priorities and work with tight deadlines.
- Strong oral and written communication skills to interface with the different teams and solid documentation skills.
- A master degree or above in optical engineering or/and electronic engineering or/and applied physics or related studies.
- TOEIC > 600
|Employment and Work location||Feb 2021- (*negotiable), Fukuoka(Japan)|
|Payment conditions||Negotiable (JPY 5,500,000-6,500,000 /year)|
|Type of work||Chemistry / Research & Development
Materials / Research and Development
Semiconductors / Research and Development
|Industry||Manufacturering / Electric / Electronics
Manufacturering / Semiconductor / Photonics Device